40% of payments already made is refundable if canceled up to 90 days before arrival. 30% of payments already made is refundable if canceled up to 30 days before arrival. 0% refundable if canceled later. In case of cancellation due to proved Covid-19 issues we can move the reservation to a new date (to be decided later) without any surcharge (valid within two years from cancelled date), a special voucher without any surcharge even if price is higher in future.
We strongly recommend an insurance policy that covers cancellation costs on vacation. In case of early departure, or delayed arrival, no refund will be made.
Rates include accommodation only (we do not serve breakfast or meals), all energy consumption (except air conditioning, where installed), wifi internet, all taxes, first supply of sheets, towels (change after 4 days on request, offered). The cleaning costs of the offer, to be paid separately as / if specified, includes only the initial and final cleaning. For the tranquility of the estate, no TVs are installed.
Heating and air conditioning (where installed): according to current Italian law heating plants are switched on only from the 15th
of October till the 15th of April and for maximum 14 hours per day and 22°C of temperature (exceptions may be allowed in case of abnormal very low temperatures out of this time range). Air conditioned (where installed) has no time limit, but they are set to 25°C and will automatically switch off when that temperature is reached.
Regulation for children/teenagers: each child over 23 months of age counts as an additional person. Only some of our apartments are suitable for babies or children. It is mandatory to specify if you have one or more infants/children/teenagers before booking. Children/teenagers must be supervised by their parents, never left alone for a long time: the farm declines all responsibility for accidents and injuries due to unsupervised activity of the children/teenagers and/or normal dangers present in the countryside (snakes, insects, thorns, uneven ground, etc.). Children/teenagers are welcome (only in suitable apartments), but the farm does not have play areas or other specific entertainment for children/teenagers. The swimming pool and gardens are quiet places, absolutely no play areas (pay attention to all the rules for accessing and using the swimming pool). If your children enjoy appreciating the countryside with the nature that surrounds it and its tranquility, this could be a great place for them, while if you need a place for your children where they can play freely out loud, we recommend looking for an agriturismo that is suitably equipped for children/teenagers.
IMPORTANT HOUSE RULES:
- It is never possible to exceed, even temporarily, the number of occupants of an apartment indicated at the time of booking. Every kid and/or infant counts as a person.
- Access to the property is strictly reserved for the number of guests booked, visitors are not allowed.
- No barbecues from the 15th of May till the 15th of October
- The swimming pool is 100 square meters wide (1079 square feet). Depth: minimum 1.20ml (4 feet) and maximum 1.40ml (4,60 feet) and is only open from 15 May to mid-October, from 8 in the morning to 9 in the evening; it is unattended; on some particularly hot days, an additional closure between 05.00pm and 6.30pm may be necessary for maintenance. Access to the pool area is possible only by accepting all the rules of the sign and only by respecting the timetable displayed. The Pieve di Caminino swimming pool is designed as a panoramic oasis of tranquility and silence and not as a play area: airbeds, umbrellas, music, balls, etc. are therefore prohibited. - in particular, any dangerous movement (pushing, diving, jumping, running) is strictly prohibited.
- Parties/groups (more than 6 people)/events are not allowed (they need a special dedicated preliminary agreement, with additional rules)
- Guests need to be quiet between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM.
- Pets are allowed only on request, after full acceptance of the pet policy
and with extra charge to be paid
- Car park: free, but maximum 1 standard vehicle per apartment. Caravans, campers, trailers, and vans longer than 5 meters are not admitted.
Compliant: Any complaint must be expressed during the stay, the soonest. Any complaint after the stay has no validity, therefore it will not be considered.
Jurisdiction: The place of jurisdiction for all legal disputes is Grosseto (GR - Italy)'s Court, Italian Law.