40% of payments already made is refundable if canceled up to 90 days before arrival. 30% of payments already made is refundable if canceled up to 30 days before arrival. 0% refundable if canceled later. In case of cancellation due to proved Covid-19 issues we can move the reservation to a new date (to be decided later) without any surcharge (valid within two years from cancelled date), a special voucher without any surcharge even if price is higher in future.
We strongly recommend an insurance policy that covers cancellation costs on vacation. In case of early departure, or delayed arrival, no refund will be made.
Rates include accommodation only (we do not serve breakfast or meals), all energy consumption (except air conditioning, where installed), wifi internet, all taxes, first supply of sheets, towels (change after 4 days on request, offered). The cleaning costs of the offer, to be paid separately as / if specified, includes only the initial and final cleaning. According to Italian law, in this area heating is available only from October 15th to April 15th (except for extraordinary temperature changes). For the tranquility of the estate, no TVs are installed.
Children need to be always under supervision of their parents. Every child older than 2 years old counts like an additional person. Only some of our apartments are suitable for infants or children. You need to specify if you have an infant/child/kid with you before reservation. Although children are very welcome (but only in the suitable apartments), Pieve di Caminino does not have playgrounds or other entertainment for kids, while the swimming pool and the gardens are quiet places, absolutely not game areas (please be aware of all swimming pool access rules). If your children are happy enjoying the countryside with the nature around it and its quietness, this could be a good place for them, while if you need for them a place where they can play loudly, we recommend looking for another agriturismo, equipped for kids. Children need to be always under supervision of their parents.
Important house rules:
- It is never possible to exceed, even temporarily, the number of occupants of an apartment indicated at the time of booking. Every kid and/or infant counts as a person.
- Access to the property is strictly reserved for the number of guests booked, visitors are not allowed.
- No barbecues from the 15th of May till the 15th of October
- Swimming pool is opened only after the 15th of May till mid-October, from 8.00am till 5.00pm and from 6.30pm till 9.00pm and it is unattended, its access is possible only accepting all signboard rules and only on limited hours according to the timetable in the signboard. The pool of Pieve di Caminino is conceived as a panoramic relaxing refreshing oasis, in tranquility and silence, and absolutely not as a playground: no inflatable toys/mattresses, no balls, no music, no sun umbrellas.
- Parties/groups (more than 6 people)/events are not allowed (they need a special dedicated preliminary agreement, with additional rules)
- Guests need to be quiet between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM.
- Pets are allowed only on request, after full acceptance of the pet policy and with extra charge to be paid.
- Car park: free, but maximum 1 standard vehicle per apartment. Caravans, campers, trailers, and vans longer than 5 meters are not admitted.
Jurisdiction: The place of jurisdiction for all legal disputes is Grosseto (GR - Italy)'s Court, Italian Law.